3 full months access to iflix is all yours!
Enjoy entertainment awesomeness with access to thousands of TV shows and movies! Watch them at your convenience, whenever you want, wherever you want. Stream on any device, be it your phone, laptop, tablet or TV.
- 3 months unlimited access with free subscription when you register on your Dhiraagu 3G / 4G mobile network
- Thousands of TV shows, movies & more
- Stream on your phone, laptop, tablet or TV.
- You can even download & watch offline.
- Connect up to 5 devices to an account
1. Just install the iflix app on your phone or visit iflix.com while on Dhiraagu 3G / 4G networks (no credit card required)
2. Fill up the required fields to get started !
• Email Address
• Password (of your choice)
3. When you begin to stream, you would be required to submit your Dhiraagu mobile phone number and the iflix activation code will be sent to your mobile
4. Log in using the Activation code and start playing!
• The offer with 3 months unlimited access with free subscription is available when you register for iflix on your Dhiraagu 3G / 4G mobile network
• An internet connection will be required to use the service
• Usage Data will be charged / deducted from your package allowance or as per your Internet usage terms.
• You can connect up to 5 devices to an account, as long as the operating systems are supported by iflix
• The service will be subject to Dhiraagu & iflix service standard Terms & Conditions.
1. So, I don’t have to pay?
NO! That’s the beauty of it. Dhiraagu is sponsoring iflix subscription for all of its customers.
2. How often does iflix add new shows?
Content is updated every month, or every week, sometimes every day! We are constantly adding to our content library, even as we speak!
3. How many devices can I use to stream iflix at the same time?
You can connect up to 5 devices to an account and stream up to 2 at the same time, as long as the operating systems are supported by iflix.
4. Is there a limit to how much I can watch on iflix?
No. Watch as much as you want, whenever you want.
5. What is the difference between cable TV and iflix? Does iflix have sports and news channels?
iflix is not a substitute for live TV channels, rather compare iflix to a virtual DVD store (or variety, family, movie packages on pay TV). We do not have channels. You can watch whatever you want, whenever you want. There’s no need to wait for a weekly timeslot to watch your favourite show.
6. Is iflix compatible with my device?
Apple Devices: iPhone 5 above | iOS 7.0 above
Android Devices: OS 4.3 and above
PCs: Windows 7, 8, 10
Mac: OSX an above
Supported browsers: Chrome 40+, Firefox 36+, Safari 7+ and IE11
7. How do I watch on my TV?
There are many ways you can watch iflix on your TV. If your Smart TV is running on Android, you can download the app and just watch! If not, no worries, you can also connect any of your devices to your TV via HDMI, Screen Mirroring, Google Chromecast and many other ways!
8. How do I add a device to my account?
Simply connect the device you want to add to your Home Dhiraagu internet connection and download the app on your smartphone or tablet or go to iflix.com on your PC.
9. If I terminate my Dhiraagu account, will I lose my iflix subscription?
10. Are there parental controls?
Yes. Parental controls allow you to manage what your children can and cannot watch on iflix. There are 4 ratings on iflix – Little kids, Older kids, Teens and Adults.
11. Can I uses iflix on jailbroken devices?
Unfortunately, no. Sorry!