19 April 2015
At the 26th Annual General Meeting 2014 of Dhivehi Raajjeyge Gulhun PLC held on the 16th of April 2015, at the Hotel Jen, Male’, Maldives, the shareholders have resolved, by the required majority, to approve the following resolutions.
- Approval of the Annual Report 2014 and the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2014.
- Re-election of Mr. Imran Ali as the Independent Director for the Company’s Board of Directors until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company; being elected after receiving the necessary majority of votes from the Shareholders (excluding the Government of Maldives and Batelco Group).
- Declaration of a Final Dividend of MVR 4.72 per ordinary share amounting to a total dividend of MVR 358,720,000 (Rufiyaa Three Hundred and Fifty Eight million, Seven Hundred and Twenty Thousand) for the financial year 2014. The final dividend will be payable to all shareholders listed in the Company’s register on the 9th of April 2015 which is the book closure day for the 26th Annual General Meeting.
- Granting the Board of Directors the authority to approve and declare any interim dividend in accordance with the Company’s Dividend Policy during the financial year 2015 (i.e. Standing Resolution to Declare Interim Dividend for Financial Year 2015).
- Re-appointment of KPMG (Chartered Accountants) as the Company’s External Auditors to hold office until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting, and to set the External Auditors’ remuneration at US$ 39,000 (excluding a maximum 5% Out of Pocket Expenses and 6% GST) during the appointed term to carry out the year-end statutory audit of the Company for the year ending 31st December 2015.
- Revisions to the Company’s Memorandum of Associations as proposed in the Notice of the 26th Annual General Meeting.
- Revisions to the Company’s Articles of Associations to amend the clauses as proposed in the Notice of the 26th Annual General Meeting.
This announcement is made in compliance with Clause 6.2 of The Listing Rules of the Maldives Stock Exchange.
Dhiraagu Investor Relations
Media contact for information:
Manager Investor Relations