Dhiraagu Prepaid is the perfect solution if you are on the move all the time. With your total control and “bill-less” convenience, enjoy the great savings we offer you, every day. Make video calls and make use of our attractive Internet packages on your prepaid mobile phone.
Enjoy the great savings every day, we offer you:
- With Prepaid RED, enjoy Facebook and Twitter, free of data charges along with a variety of other benefits
- Bundles of fun with SMS packages
- The biggest savings to call anyone on the largest network- call at
just half-price with Prepaid Plus!
- Discounts of 25% to your 5 favourite local numbers, with our Hi5 Plan.
- Talk to your best friend for FREE with our
BEST FRIEND Plan - the only Prepaid plan out there that
gives you FREE calls all day long.
- Friends and Family (FnF) discounts of 15% to your favourite
local numbers with our Standard Plan.
- Friends and Family (FnF) International discounts of 10% to any 2 international numbers on Standard Plan and Best Friend Plan.
- A variety of Add-Ons and On-Demand Services.
- Ownership change fee: Free
Facebook & Twitter Access
Data per MB
Super Low Call Rate
Late Night Calls
3 Local Numbers
2 International Numbers
Unlimited Calls to 1 Dhiraagu Number
2 International Numbers
Friends and Family (FnF)
Add up to your FnF
- GST will be charged at 6%* on Recharge/Reload amount at the point of sale.
* If sold in a tourist establishment GST will be charged at the prevailing tourism sector GST rate.
No hassles, no worries.Top-Up for our prepaid comes with extra ease, whenever, wherever!
Or walk-in to any of our partner shops, with your National ID or Passport to apply. Get a prepaid connection kit for MVR 30 which includes your SIM and MVR 20 credit.
1. Send an SMS to 727 with keyword BAL
2. Press * 142 #
- Change Prepaid Package via SMS. Just SMS keyword to 444.
- When package change is successful, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
- Package change can be done once in every 30 days.
- Every SMS to 444 will be charged MVR1 per SMS.
Should Recharge Vouchers be used within a certain period of time?
Recharge vouchers don't have any validity period. Customers can keep recharge vouchers for years unless it is recharged.
MVR 50 -> 45 Days
MVR 100 -> 90 Days
MVR 200 -> 180 Days
MVR 500 -> 365 Days
What will happen if I click on a photo on 0.facebook.com?
If you click a photo on the 0.facebook.com, you will be notified that you are accessing a content that might apply Data charges. Accessing Photos and visiting external links will incur Data charges.
Can I top up my account whenever I wish to?
Yes, you can top up your account anytime you like. The maximum amount allowed per Pre-Paid account is MVR 3000.
How do I top up my mobile?
To recharge your account press *141* followed by the 16 digit voucher number, # key and press SEND.
Eg: *141*12345678912365478# and SEND
Once successfully recharged, you can see a flash message on your mobile screen and also receive an SMS confirmation.
You can also call 151 and follow the voice instructions to recharge your account.
How can I check my account balance?
To check your account balance press *142#
Your account balance will be displayed on your mobile screen.
You can also check you account balance at any time by calling the free phone number 152 from your mobile phone.
Can I activate Daily RED Benefits AILY RED BENEFITS before the expiry of my existing RED Benefits?
You will be able to activate Daily RED Benefits when your existing RED Benefits expire. expired.
Can I change my existing prepaid plan to RED?
Yes, you can change your existing prepaid package to RED, by visiting any Dhiraagu front Office.
Can I enroll to Prepaid Rewards?
Yes, you can enroll to Dhiraagu Prepaid Reward and redeem your points with rewards bundles.
I have subscribed to an SMS bundle. If I activate Daily RED Benefits, can I still be able to SMS at 1 Laari?
If you have subscribed to an SMS bundle, or if you have redeemed your rewards points for an SMS bundle, your FREE SMS will be exhausted first. After that you can enjoy SMS at 1 Laari till your Daily RED Benefits expire (which is 24 hours from activation)