It’s all in there! Enjoy the all-inclusive benefits of Data, Free Numbers, SMS, talk time and IDD discounts right there in your Postpaid Smart Plan!
Enjoy Truly Unlimited talktime, SMS and data with no excess charges with Smart Executive 1499 and Smart Executive 1999 plans.
Get Smart with Dhiraagu Postpaid and enjoy;
- The longest talktime
- The largest data allowance- up to 45 GB
- Biggest IDD discounts- 50%
- Data with no excess usage charges
- Lowest entry plan- from MVR 129 on Postpaid Flex
Charges for additional voice calls, SMS and data:
- Excess usage for data; 10 Laari/MB on Smart Premium & Smart Premium Plus, 20 Laari/MB on Smart799, 25 laari/MB on Smart499 and 30 Laari/MB on Smart299.
Data charges for Smart 169 (without a Data Plan ) will be at 95 Laari/MB and excess usage will depend on your Data Plan subscription
- In accordance to the above rates, excess data usage will be charged in 20KB blocks (the total excess usage per session will be rounded up to the nearest 20KB block)
- Voice calls to Dhiraagu numbers; 20 Laari/min on Smart Premium & Smart Premium Plus, 90 Laari/min on Smart799, Smart499 and Smart299, 99 laari on Smart169.
- Voice calls to other local networks; 50 Laari/min on Smart Premium & Smart Premium Plus, 90 Laari/min on Smart799, Smart499, and Smart299, 99 laari on Smart169.
- SMS to Dhiraagu numbers is at 20 Laari and to other local networks at 30 Laari on all plans.
- Rates indicated are subject to 6% GST.
• Refresh your data allowance on your Smart Executive 1499 (for MVR 799) and Smart Executive 1999 (for MVR 999) by activating Turbo Booster.
To activate Turbo Booster, send an SMS to 343 with TBB
• Talktime and SMS are truly unlimited to any local mobile number or fixed line number on any network. However SMS to Premium numbers/short codes are not applicable.
For new Postpaid connection
For package change
Activate the inclusive IDD Discounts:
Enjoy the inclusive Favorite Country Discount on your IDD Calls! You can select 1 country from these popular destinations. The selected country can be changed once in 30 days.
- To activate the Favourite Country IDD Discount, just send an SMS to 444 as follows;
- To check your selected country, send an SMS to 444 as follows;
SMS to 444 is charged at MVR 1 per SMS
Call with Budget IDD-019 service
In addition to the inclusive IDD discounts, you can always make use of our Budget IDD-019 service and enjoy savings up to 58%on your IDD calls .
Just dial 019 instead of the normal IDD Access code (00 or +) followed by the country code and phone number. Find more about the applicable countries and rates.
Activate Free Numbers
Just send an SMS to 445 as follows:
• Free ADD 7xxxxx
To Change numbers
• Free Chg 7xxxxx, 7xxxxxx
• Free List
To Remove numbers
• Free Rem 7xxxxx
To List numbers
*MVR 1 will be charged for each SMS
*For Smart 169 and Smart 299, customers will be charged MVR 29 as a monthly subscription fee for each Free Number activated.
*For Smart 499, Smart 799, Smart Premium and Smart Premium Plus, customer’s subscription for Free Numbers will be free of charge.
- Only Dhiraagu numbers can be activated as Free Numbers.
- For Smart 169 and Smart 299, customers will be charged MVR 29 as a monthly subscription fee for each Free Number activated.
- For Smart 499, Smart 799, Smart Premium & Smart Premium Plus, customer’s subscription for Free Numbers will be free of charge.
- Each Free number will be awarded 1200 minutes at the beginning of every calendar month.
- For new customers, if Free Numbers are activated in the middle of the month, the free number minutes will be prorated for Smart 499, Smart 799, Smart Premium & Smart Premium Plus customers. For Smart 169 and Smart 299 full Free number minutes will be given from the day of Free Number subscription.
- For existing customers, if Free Numbers are activated in the middle of the month, full free number minutes will be given.
- First your Free Number allowance will be used up, followed by Free minutes allocated in your Smart plan. Then the allowance of any Postpaid Unlimited Add-ons that you have activated will be used. After which any excess usage will be charged at the rates of your respective Smart plan.
- If the customer removes the Free number(s), the number(s) will be removed but no refund will be given.
- Allowances will be awarded from 12.00 till 01.00 am on the 1st of each calendar month.
- Any unused minutes will not be carried forward at the end of the month.
- Free number(s) can only be changed once every month.
Need more talk time than what’s already included in your Smart Postpaid Plan? Go ahead and activate the Voice Add-Ons.
Keep adding if you need extra SMS than what’s already in your Plan. Have bundles of fun with the SMS Add-Ons.
Need extra data? Power up your smart data with superior data plans!
- Monthly rental and allowances in the Plan will be prorated based on the date of subscription.
- Advance rental is charged on the first bill
- The inclusive allowances will be reset on the 1st of each calendar month, between 00.00 hrs to 01.00 hrs. To check balance send an SMS to 727 with keyword “BAL”
- Your Add-On allowances will be used only after the included allowance in your Plan are exhausted. Excess usage charges will apply thereafter for any excess usage.
- Any unused allowances will not be carried forward to the following month.
- There will be a notification SMS when usage reaches the included data allowance in your Smart Plan
- Data allowances and excess data usage charges, discounted international calling, inclusive SMS and minutes in the Plan are not applicable when on roaming.
Change your Prepaid to a Postpaid (and vice versa) without changing your number:
- You can change your Dhiraagu Prepaid connection to a Dhiraagu Postpaid (and vice versa) without changing your phone number for no additional charges.
- To change your Prepaid to Postpaid, submit the following application form to Dhiraagu Customer Service Centre.
- To change your Postpaid to Prepaid, submit the following application form to Dhiraagu Customer Service Centre.
- With the change, any functionality or features of your previous package including package balances or Add-Ons or points (voice, SMS and Data) will be cancelled and the new package will come into effect.
- Any outstanding payments to Dhiraagu will need to be cleared by the customer before the change.
To make paying your bills as hassle free as possible we have a wide range of payment options available:
- Register for Dhiraagu Online Services via MyAccount at our website (www.dhiraagu.com.mv/ocs) and instantly pay your bills online
- Choose Bank of Maldives BillPay, Direct Debit, ATM service or any regional branches.
- Use the payment Drop Box placed in our Customer Front Office at Medhuziyaaraiy Magu
- Pay your bills at any Dhiraagu Partner shop or by visiting our Customer Service Centre