- The largest and fastest 4G LTE Network
- 100% 3G Broadband in all inhabited islands
- Always closest to you
Before porting, check if you meet the below criteria.
- You have cleared all outstanding payments with current mobile operator.
- Your number should be active.
- You have been using your number with current mobile operator for at least 90 days.
With Mobile Number Portability (MNP), now you can upgrade your mobile number to Dhiraagu in 3 simple steps.
|Step 1 : Obtain Unique Porting Code
||Step 2 : Visit Dhiraagu
||Step 3 : Change to Dhiraagu SIM
|• SMS “PORT” to 234 from the number you wish to upgrade to Dhiraagu.
• You will receive a Unique Porting Code (UPC) which will be valid for 7 days.
|• With the UPC, visit any Dhiraagu Customer Service Centre and submit:
- a valid ID card (for locals) or passport (for foreigners), and
- Proof of last paid bill (if your number is a postpaid)
• Choose your preferred Dhiraagu Prepaid or Postpaid plan
• A new Dhiraagu SIM card will be given to you. This SIM card can only be used once the porting process is completed.
|• We will contact you via SMS on your existing SIM before disconnection.
• After your existing service has been disconnected, replace your existing SIM with the new Dhiraagu SIM.
• You will receive a welcome SMS once your number is successfully upgraded to Dhiraagu.
The Maldives’ Network