"At Dhiraagu we strongly believe that every single individual has the potential to make a world of difference."
It would be a pleasure to have you working with us, but unfortunately we cannot take you all. But we are here to help you prepare for that next best option.
Here are a few tips:
Get to know your employer of interest
- Check the employer website. Learn about them so that you are able to speak intelligently about them. Get familiar with the company and see how they “see” themselves.
- Study the job description advertised. Often, you are asked about what you know about the job.
- Plan on how you are going to address all the requirements, and prepare for the interview.
- Ensure good credentials. When you have high recommendations, you outshine!
Practice before the interview
- Practice for the job interview. Write questions down, and think of ways to answer them.
Be ready for the interview
- Prepare physically and emotionally for the job.
- Take all necessary documents.
- Dress formal. Don’t dress too casual.
- Show up early for the interview.
- Tell them why you should get the job. Sell yourself!
- Seek opportunities for speaking. Deliver your ideas.
- Be passionate at the interview.
Ask intelligent questions
- Show that you are active, and involved. Ask questions to clarify.